Retail Space Available for Lease
A focal point of Trafalgar Lane – and the inspiration behind its name – is it's intricately designed and fantastically intimate urban laneway, connecting the building’s two street sides.
Trafalgar Lane promises to be an atmospheric hub of activity for residents, visitors, workers and passers-by. Raw, industrial finishes and warm timber combine to create a sophisticated, cosmopolitan feel and provide the perfect setting for the eclectic retail, restaurants and cafés that Woolloongabba is known for.
As an attractive, laneway between Stanley Street and pedestrian-friendly Trafalgar Street, Trafalgar Lane is more than a thoroughfare – it is a destination like no other.
The Laneway offers 2,000m2 of retail and commercial space that is worth exploring. Join Ribs & Burgers and secure your place in Trafalgar Lane before the 8 exclusive tenancies are snapped up!
- Trafalgar Lane is positioned directly underneath 147 apartments, home to approx. 350 residents.
- Woollongabba projected residential population growth at 5.8% to 2031, higher than Brisbane average of 1.4%
- Average per capita income is 42% higher than the Brisbane average at $49,904 p.a.
- Food catering retail expenditure of the Main Trade Area is 56% higher than the Brisbane average
- The worker trade area of approx 12,000 is set to more than double by 2031
- 109,000 students are enrolled in tertiary institutions within 5km radius of Woolloongabba
- All tenancies are leased except 1 & 2
For more information contact Joel Calcutt on 0435 776 876 or complete the enquiry form below.
|Tenancy||Indoor Area||Outdoor Area||Total Area|